Sunday, January 20, 2013

What Does It Take To Have A Winning Attitude


winning attitude


What Does It Takes To Have A Winning Attitude?

When  I woke up this morning and sat down to my laptop I had this question float through my mind “ Do I have a winning attitude?”. Now that is a strange thing to be presented with as one starts their day. Strange because I had never asked this question to myself or to anyone else for that matter.
So what did I answer. At first I asked myself what does a winning attitude look or feel like? Well, that led to more odd questions.  Then I recalled reading an article about raising up your arms , over and over again yelling "yea" every time for a certain period of time. Then notice how you feel.
In the article by Amy Cuddy she talks about creating a winning attitude by "faking it until you become it".
She goes on to say "Body language affects how others see us, but it may also change how we see ourselves. Social psychologist Amy Cuddy shows how “power posing” -- standing in a posture of confidence, even when we don’t feel confident -- can affect testosterone and cortisol levels in the brain, and might even have an impact on our chances for success."

Amy Cuddy’s research on body language reveals that we can change other people’s perceptions — and even our own body chemistry — simply by changing body positions. Watch her video below.  

 A Great Point About A Winning Attitude and You



When you decide have a winning attitude you have empowered yourself. You are broadcasting the best possible energy to create what you want in the next minute. Sure others or outside events may control the ultimate result, as in a job interview or asking for a date, but you have just put yourself with that winning attitude in the best position to get what you want.
\
Also when you believe something you will begin to see proof of the belief. Your attention will slide off opposing evidence like silicon and stick to validating proof like velcro. Your ego automatically adopts a winning attitude about what you believe. You will not prove yourself wrong deliberately.
This proven human trait is largely kept secret but underlies all systems of attraction and positive thinking.Understand this important point, use it for good in business and life and you will create success deserving of a natural winning attitude.

 It Is Time To Get Your Winning Attitude On

I asked a friend today if they had a winning attitude. And their answer was “ sometimes”. So who decide whether we have a winning attitude or not?

Going back to my morning coffee while sitting at my laptop. This is where I finally ended up. I was feeling what it feels like to have a winning attitude. The arm thing is also super wonderful . My husband and I will do that arm raising thing when we are about to start a project or just because we want to have a winning attitude.

What if we decided we stay with that winning attitude all the time. Wow! How awesome would that be? I like to hang out with people that have that winning attitude. The energy is exhilarating. So if I have this winning attitude around others.  Then they might feel it and start to share it with others.
winning attitudeSo I hope you will at least try the arm thing. And share it with some one you feel would benefit from it. The whole world could have a winning attitude and, who knows, world peace too.

So from both of us to all of you, Here is to your winning attitude and success

Madonna Machado
Dale Edward Sims
Your leaders at Winning attitudewinning attitudejust do it

No comments:

Post a Comment