Monday, January 21, 2013

Money Can Buy Happiness


Money Can Buy Happiness

How dare I even say such a horrible comment. Every one knows money does not buy happiness. I might sound crazy and maybe I am. But I wonder who made up this statement and why. Perhaps it is the old belief ‘ money is evil”. But let’s say we decided that , cool, money can buy happiness. And money is a gift from the God’s. What then. Then how our lives would be so different and the world. Once it is looked upon as a gift from the gods , we would treat it as a gift. Be grateful for this gift.

How To Buy Happiness

Want to share with you this wonderful talk by Micheal Norton.

Buy Happiness- Make Money
buy happiness

It is the saying I will tell myself every day. ‘ Give away what you want”. Once you truly start you will feel more alive then you have ever felt before. I promise. Because money can buy happiness. Yours and others. When we share and give freely, only good will show up in our lives.
I have a wonderful group of FRIENDS who feel this way. And they have big smiles on their faces. You can buy happiness with money when you know you always have enough. And you share from you heart.
This might not be a big secret, buy happiness with money. But is it a great step for the whole world. Please take moment and see if you can just go buy happiness for your self. Help some one.


Your Buy Happiness Buds
Madonna Machado
Dale Edwards Sims


No comments:

Post a Comment