Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Now Pay Attention


Now Pay Attention

Maybe  that is all it takes. Asking for someone to pay attention to have people listen. I had some one say to me today that they do not promote their business. So I wondered what promoting might mean to this person. How can you be successful  if you do not have people who want to pay attention and learn what it is you have to offer.

pay attention

So How Do You Get People To Pay Attention

Is it signs on the streets?

Call hundreds of people every day?

Send email blasts, will they pay attention then.?

Or maybe you can get folks to pay attention to you  if you stand on a street corner and make a fool of yourself by calling out to who ever walks by?

Could it be as easy as just asking some one to pay attention for a minute or two.

There are times we will  try and trick  people so they will pay attention . I feel that is what short attention was built on. Who wants to get tricked again.

What I have found is when I am enjoying what I do. And my heart is in it all the way. When I totally believe that what I have to offer people will truly benefit them, then all I pretty much have to do is say , " I have something that I love and if you can just pay attention for a minute or two, I feel  you will find that it most likely you will see the benefit in it for you."

Pay Attention With Your Heart

So , back to the person I spoke with today. Right after they told me that they did not like to promote, then turned around and mentioned how they like to help people. You know, I believe  it could be as easy as knowing what you are promoting is going to help others. And then you will be happy to ask them to pay attention to what you have to offer. And if you  truly believe it does benefit others, then you are half way there.

Now you get up and ask some one to pay attention so you can share with them something that will help improve their lives. You will feel it and so will they. Use your heart to guide you. It is not as silly as some folks think. Pay attention to your heart. It will always guide you  in the right direction.
So now, how about looking at your business and asking yourself is this some thing that will truly help others. There will be your answer as to how successful you will be. Because I believe that when we are helping others, we will be gifted with a happy heart.

I hope this helps some of you.

I do believe that what I have as a product is super helpful and will give people a way out of struggle.
So click on the access button and listen. You will feel it.
pay attention



So Let's Get Going To Together
Madonna Machado
Dale Edward Sims
Your Pay Attention to Your Heart Team At
pay attention

skype : madonnaavatar
808-936-3554

No comments:

Post a Comment