Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Why am I HAPPY?


Why am I happy?

Now that is a funny question. I guess the funniest part of that question is the answer. The because part kinda takes away from the experience of being HAPPY. At least it does for me.

Creating feeling Happy, just because. Why not. Being Happy. Is that the experience we want. Then why are we looking for something to help us feel that? Now that seems kinda silly right there.

Just be Happy.
HMMMM. So how do we do that? I have heard lot's of people SAY that, just be happy. But how to create that is the adventure of our LIFE.

Decide? Can we just decide? How do we know when we have created HAPPY.

Perhaps that is the really cool part of our LIFE. Decide you are!!! NO NO NO. Not pretend you are. But decide you are HAPPY. Then fully FEEL HAPPY.

OK, now we are swinging on our own play yard swing set. We can go as High as we want. We can share our swing set with as many others as we want. It is all up to US.

I have found a really great way to create HAPPY.
Do you want to know how?
Just ask me. I will be HAPPY to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment