Monday, May 2, 2011

O K


OK, now that I am back from Santa Fe , where the Avatar Course was held. And back from an amazing trip to visit my Daughter and Grand daughters, all I can say it that we are the most blessed Beings on the Planet.
OK, now why would I share this now. Because we ARE. And the Avatar Course is a quick path to this experience. Not just a good feel statement.
How do I know this.
OK, it is because after 15 years of waking up and the ability to stay awake, not just say some very cool stuff. But BEING awake, gives me more energy to help others.
OK, I know , you might be thinking ( there is the first thing to take control over) that you know this all ready. But you know it from your mind. Now come and take it into your Universe and BE IT.
OK, now is the TIME.
With all my Heart, Come and do the Avatar Course.

No comments:

Post a Comment