Friday, May 6, 2011

One Small Tilt..

Just one eighth of an inch, tilting my head just that much, I can suddenly see what I have been looking at for 30 years, look totally different . Like, ' WOW". what I thought I had been seeing is now a completely different experience.
Have you ever tried that. Just tilting your heard or moving one small step from one position you have been sitting in , to see what would happen. Something will happen. That is for sure. It has to.
But, try that in internal Universe level of YOU. It is the coolest experience. You have been feeling one way for most of your life. You then called it ' Your Life'. But out of the blue, you get a shift in viewpoint. What seemed to be out of left field. And suddenly your whole world shifted. Like, upside down. It might rock your world so much that you need to sit down. Or just pause for a moment or ten.
But now imagine, creating those viewpoint shifts deliberately. I find it to be helpful. My world does not turn upside down. Because I am the one shifting. On purpose. And it can be as easy as moving your head one way, just a tilt. But it is in YOU.
It is the funniest ability any one can utilize. We just forgot. But now we can accelerate our remembering how. HOW COOL IS THAT?

No comments:

Post a Comment