Thursday, May 5, 2011

HERE NOW!!


This morning during my walk around Crane's Roost, I had the pleasure of seeing not one, but two elderly couples holding hands as they strolled around the lake.
Of course I thought to myself how lucky they were to have each other. Also wondering if they just started their relationships or have they remained that close for so many many years together.
Then I started feeling if I had that kind of a relationship with myself. I stopped right there. I could have caused a back up on the Crane's Roost walk way. A pile up even. But , having that flash in my mind for a second or two, I moved over to the side and paused. Pausing to FEEL, if I am that close to my own LIFE and appreciated that connection with my LIFE.
This was an amazing moment for me. I do have that , in spurts. But to have that on my long walk around my LIFE ( Roost) . WOW.
Knowing that each moment I spend, HERE NOW, is as precious as the couples I saw this morning. It is a FEEL of connection, gratitude and compassion, that I will give myself and the world with every consciousness moment I have HERE NOW on this wonderful Planet. Thank you for sharing these moments with me and all those in your LIFE. THANKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment