Friday, January 6, 2012

I AM THE BRIDGE BUILDER

    I decided about a month ago to practice to' Be With What Is". That felt like a very tall order. When some one is screaming at you. Or the feeling that what I did was wrong and I will be found out. Or I don't know the answer to something and I believe I should.

     Freak out time. At least that is what it feels like at in the moment. The huge gap between where I am and where I want to be.  You know . The gulch to no where. Impossible odds.

     So to be with what is took a decision on my part. It is funny. At first it felt like I was doing nothing in order to do something. But I suppose it is because when I am not with what is. When I trying to figure out a ' reason' for why I don't know or did what I did or what ever. Meaning when I am in my head is because I feel I need to do something. Realizing, to " Be With What Is" is being. How wonderful. It is a action as oppose to reaction.

    I can feel a bridge in my consciousness to where I am going. A connection. A clearer path.

    So my contribution to changing from within to assist the collective consciousness to a brighter future is deciding to be with what is. And to help others learn the Avatar tools. OMG. Imagine .
Happy New Year. Love You ALL

3 comments:

  1. I would also like to contribute to humanity by BEING
    and Clarity & Connection...
    Yippee 2012...Here we come !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also like to contribute to humanity by BEING
    and Clarity & Connection...
    Yippee 2012...Here we come !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started this Because I am SO great-full for what I have and because I KNOW about manifestation and how to make a really amaZing and complete change in things...

    I was letting myself be annoyed by all those posts for causes which post violent imagery and negative wording and realized I was doing the SAME thing by letting it affect me negatively and not DOING something POSITIVE to make a change So I decided to show everyone how it's DONE!:)...If you haven't read "The Secret" or "The Power" or Gino DiCaprio 's books about the nature of KnoWing reality (he is on facebook where you can order them TRULY another level of learning:) AND how to manifest then you SHOULD... These books will CHANGE YOUR LIFE:)

    DAvid KInd SOul WAYshower
    (also David Soulcatcher and Micheal Valentine Smith on facebook... /subscribe to my posts on all of them and also read my notes there:) http://www.causes.com/causes/645001-keep-calm-visualize-only-that-which-you-want-in-your-life-and-radiate-unconditional-love/

    ReplyDelete