Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012- TIME FOR WIZARDS

Over 13 years ago I attending my first Avatar Wizards Course. Or I should say I was privileged to attend my first Avatar Wizards Course in Orlando FL.

And this particular year is, I feel, the most powerful one yet. As most can sense the accelerated motion of what is being experienced. And to have more Source Beings creating more Awareness then ever before, will have a profound effect towards creating PEACE.

Imagine 5000 Wizards coming together with the pure intention to go were very few have ever gone before. In the darkest corner of their inner Universe , feel it, own it so as to create the space to help another with ease and love.

Please take a moment towards creating this peace by going to the website . www.wizardcourse.com . Drop any suggestion that might show up in your mind and just let it in and feel it. I know you can.

From pure love and compassion, Harry Palmer has held a high conviction that Precious Humanity will steer this ship into the crack in consciousness towards a brighter future. 

I believe that we have gone down this road before. The missing ingrediant , I might add, was the bold next step. Taking personal responsibility at a deeper level. From a definitionless awareness. Feeling what we have resisted . Move through and turn and offer a helping hand to others to join in the party.

Come to Wizards . Or learn more about Avatar. And learn how offering a helping hand can be the wildest and most joyful experience you will ever have.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment