Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Beginning

  Do you remember a way long time ago, January 1, 2012, we started our new beginning. That fresh start . Do over's as some of my friends call it.

   As I sit here of day 18 of the 2012 year, I stopped to feel what this new beginning felt like. How ,what I decided to change, do different, or start a new adventure was going. Suddenly I felt that the first day of this year seemed so long ago. How much had occurred since that day.
 
   This year, I believe especially this year, is the time to be aware of every moment as  happens. As we create it deliberately . As I feel that is the way to be aware is when we act deliberately.
 
 
   Some of us might find this to be a stretch to remain aware every moment. And when we are not , but then to be aware of when we are not, is an awakening moment.

   So I feel every moment is a new beginning. Every time I am aware that I am not fully acting deliberately is a new beginning. This is a gift to our planet and it's passenger ( US) , to stretch a little more every moment to stay awake and aware. And to help others , with compassion and care, to do the same.

   This , right NOW, is our new beginning. What do you feel? Please share and perhaps ask others to join in. Happy New Beginnings!!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. Whenever I am experiencing what some call being "in the flow" there is very little attention on future or past. My attention seems totally on the present moment as it is happening. I would like to do that more often as I seem to naturally know what to do and say in those moments.
    But.... I am often lulled into future and past by paying too much attention to the physical world. There it seems easy to see where i was in the past ( earlier today) and where i'll be in the future( later today). Real easy to lose the importance and preciousness of our life which really is only experienced in the present moment. Thanks for the reminder- Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Journal Entry with love and light.

    A place to be
    Where the Infinite stillness is beauty
    The trees are my friends
    Sheltered within the hot days sun
    Friends to share with, inspire and shine
    Like bright stars on a midnight ride
    Brings back memories I love to bare
    Those infinite friends who are always there
    The warmth and friendliness, so much, but scarce
    The man in my days of grace
    Once humble and honest - now with a new face
    But the lesson of grace is not finished just yet
    For here is the beginning of a wonderful year
    Dreams of forever, as the golden light shines forth
    The search for the seeker is over
    We just be and create heaven with every breath that we take
    Much easier than it sounds
    It emanates from the love
    With truth like a friend with a flash light, it will always be in sight
    For honesty of will removes us from the dark.

    Jayne Mason
    From: Intelligent Desire with the Light Beyond the Light (2012)

    ReplyDelete