Monday, April 1, 2013

WHEN IS QUITTING A GOOD IDEA

Believe me, I have thought long and hard about this subject. Quitting can be such a horrible thought. Or quitting can also be a breath of fresh air. 

It all depends on how I intent to use the action of quitting. 

Years ago I smoked about a half a pack of cigarettes a day. This was in the early 80's when I contemplated quitting. At first I decided to stop smoking when I started to work as a dog groomer in Key West Florida.
 Then I stopped smoking in my car. Then in restaurants You see this was way before it was considered rude to smoke while others were eating. Then I moved my smoking outside of our Stock Island trailer. 



As I think back on what I use to do before I quitting the butts, how toxic I was to my environment. Tell this day I apologize to my daughter for having smoked while I was pregnant with her. Once again, SORRY.

Sp then what is the difference between quitting and giving up. Not much unless I use these in a sentence while I am expressing my feelings or thoughts on a matter. 

17 years ago I decided to take a course called Avatar. I knew I wanted to go all the way to the Avatar Wizards Course. And I must say that  I did not have an intellectual understanding of why. I just could feel it in my heart. Once I did the Avatar Masters Course I was off and running inspiring people to learned what I had learned. Simply put, They would find out about themselves without anyone telling them who or what they would find and what they should do with what they found. 

FREEDOM

I never thought of quitting because it was not something I was doing. It was something I was. It was me.So in my Universe you cannot quit yourself. Ever. Where ever you go there you are.

There are times when I feel like just not telling anyone about thie Avatar Course. But since it is who I am, people still ask me about it. Is that interesting ? 

So when you become who you are and start living it, there is no quitting. All you need to do is be YOU. And you will create so much joy in your life that others will want it . Because they are also looking for themselves.

So quitting smoking yes. Quitting me impossible.

Namaste

Madonna Machado
808-936-3554
http://www.daleandmadonna.com






1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete