Wednesday, April 10, 2013

TAKE FIVE


   I grew up in Hollywood California. I recall loving to watch what goes on in the back of the camera. And the work that it took to film one scene could take up to 5 days. The best part is when I would here the director order everyone on the set to take five. I assumed he meant minutes. 

    So what does one do in 5 minutes? Sit and relax. Back in those days most people smoked. So I guess that is what a lot of folks did. A five minute cigarette break. 

    But now I can see I assumed the order take five was referring to minutes. Which brings me to the contemplation I had this morning. So this is how I broke it down.



What can one do in:

5 seconds- Smile and see how many others will smile back

5 minutes- Make a list of people you want to help today

5 hours- Help all those people on your list

5 days- become new friends with 10 people

5 weeks- 100 random acts of kindness

5 years- accomplished 5 life goals

As you might notice  I put attention on other people. Life feels so light when I care for others.


   Also if you would like to learn how to really and powerful control your attention, just ask me and I would be happy to share with you about the Avatar Course.

http://www.theavatarcourse.com

   I also want to share that I made $25.00 the other day on a forgotten business. And now I going to put attention on this online business.

OK 
Namaste

Madonna Machado
808-936-3554

No comments:

Post a Comment