Thursday, September 8, 2011

I Want An AHA!!! And I Want It NOW!!!

            Do you remember the first time you heard the phrase, ' In all due time".? I never understood ' due time" in the first place. Then being ' in all', was just plain weird. 
           I have been known to be slightly impatient with just about everything. But also known to resist being rushed. It feels very much like I am hurrying up to slow down. Ever felt that way?     
          So who is in charge of time? And who decides when it is due? I remember growing up in the 50's 60's and raised a catholic, meant there was no eating meat on Friday.  Fish sticks is what my family had for dinner on Friday nights. Yuk. I was one who would sneak bologna sandwiches to school on Friday for my lunch. Even though the Church had declared it a sin if I or any other Catholic did eat meat on the last day of the 5 day work week.
        Then one morning I woke up to learn that the Church had now decided that it was OK to eat meat on Friday.   That was , perhaps, my first awakening. As to who decides what , where and why anything! What man or men, seeing that men pretty much decided the rules in the Church, had just felt that it would be a good idea to change this rule. Did they flip a coin, or draw cards or what?
      My going beyond my indoctrination , My awakening  I feel, started back when it was no longer a sin to eat meat on Friday. My first AHA. But then realize, 20 years later, I still was waiting for something to happen outside of my own Universe to offer a moment of AHA's.  I was like waiting for some one to flip a coin so I could have another AHA. 
     The day I opened my mailbox back in 1995 and found a Avatar Journal waiting for me to pull it out, open it up and read about how I can manufacturer my own AHA's, gain insights, shift my blueprint of Self, anytime I wanted was my  Freedom Bell sound in my Spirit. The WOW of all WOW's. 
     And after I completed the Avatar Course in 1996,  and as I tell as many people every day ever since, that with the Avatar tools I do not have to leave my house to change my Universe. Pure Freedom, Pure Source. 
    And , of course, in 1997 did the Avatar Masters Course, then Professional Course followed by the Wizards Course.
     So , if you would like to begin to learn how you can manufacturer your own AHA's. A whole bunch of them every day, if you want. Please you let me know. I will help you do just that.                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment