Friday, September 23, 2011

AWARE WHERE?

Awareness. A very popular topic we are exploring these days. So I ask. Of what? Of who? Of Where? 


So what would you like to increase your awareness on or towards. Is that so interesting. I believe we have a choice of what we want to increase our attention on.


Oh , wait, our attention. Now that is an interesting ' THING'. Attention. So if we increase our awareness, what happens?

I would love to hear what you believe. This is so cool. Exciting, in my perspective, that is. And, just maybe , help to increase all of our awareness by doing so.. OK, Your Turn.



1 comment:

  1. To me what awareness is could fill a book. Actually think it already has filled many.
    In this case what it means to me is what I "know" about. Some things have been around quite a while but until I have awareness of them they aren't real for me.
    So I would like to increase my awareness on actions I (we) can take to make life easier for our fellow humans. Quickly seems mandatory as I look around.
    In the past before I learned to control my attention better when I became aware of a problem I put all my attention on the problem. It got bigger, clearer and more real. I actually solidified it seemed.
    Now I can see its wiser to put my attention on finding a solution. Make the possibilities real, solidify and make what I want more real.
    Phew! I'm getting better and trying to increase awareness on what will improve life for me and everyone else. It actually is very satisfying just to be heading that direction. Thank you again! Aloha- Dale

    ReplyDelete