Saturday, July 20, 2013

THE STORY OF LIZZIE CURIOUS LIZARD

I am not sure why a little tiny baby Florida lizard would pick my screened in deck to begin her training of life. But I am so glad Lizzie did.

Yes, Lizzie is the name that just popped out of my brain. Yesterday after returning from Cocoa Beach and sitting down in my plastic but favorite deck chair. Ok, there are only two chairs, but mine seems to be the more comfy. After preparing to enjoy the trees, birds, turtles and sky view, I notices a tiny speck on the screen. Then the speck moved!! The tiniest baby lizard began to scurry up the screen seeming to be unsure how to deal with the giant intruder. Me. 

So ,as I began to appreciate having a new friend, at least I hope Lizzie would view me as a friend in the near future, I sat back and watched her explore the Universe I call my deck.

Then I recalled that there was  a banana  in the kitchen that I had no plans of eating. The banana was an unexpected offering from some one. I was not sure what I would do with this until now. I told myself " I bet Lizzie would give it a go."  And so she did.

She has also chosen one of my plants , which sits close to the screen, as her city of refuge. 


I look forward to Lizzie's , as well as my own, new discovers.

Check back and read for of the Story of Lizzie the Curious Lizard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment