Wednesday, June 29, 2011

SUNSHINE


One of my nicknames for my daughter I have is " Sunshine." From the minute I knew we were going to have a baby, I glowed and was so happy.
And ever since she has been my Ray of Sunshine.
And , you know. When I feel happy inside, she seems to glow even more. How awesome is that.
I realized over 15 years ago, that I create my inner sun shine. And share it with every one I meet. Or I at least try to.
I was just looking out my window at the sunlight warming up the day. I thought I would go out for a swim before I get going on my errands. Two minutes later I looked up to a down pour. Dark clouds, wind and a whole bunch of rain.
At that moment, I smiled and recalled that I create every moment of my happiness.
The extra perk of my life is when I add another ray of sun shine. Like my amazing daughter. And not only that. Two amazing Grand Daughters. BOY is my life BRIGHT.
Love You All,

No comments:

Post a Comment